AC Worldwide is launching fully-licensed Star Wars bluetooth speakers in the shape of fussy protocol droid C-3PO and an Imperial Stormtrooper from the original trilogy.
Each speaker has been crafted with meticulous attention to detail. Not only do they look amazing. But, they boast high-end sound quality for the discerning Star Wars fan as they listen to John Williams' soundtracks.
- Full 2.1 system audio, with two tweeters behind the eye and a powerful bottom-facing subwoofer
- Sync your speakers to your phone with Bluetooth or NFC
- Hands-free answering - talk to the character when taking a call
- Touch-sensitive buttons
- When paired each speaker emits an iconic phrase "I do believe they think I'm some sort of god" and "Move along"
- Both mains and rechargeable, and totally portable at 28 cm tall
- £129 / $196
The force is strong with these speakers and I hope to post a hands-on review soon!
UK fans can pre-order from Amazon today: C-3PO and Stormtrooper.
If you have a licensed Star Wars product and are seeking coverage in the lead-up to the theatrical release of The Force Awakens. Please get in contact. Look forward to hearing from you.